Register Login View Cart
User Login Minimize

Register
Forgot Password ?

Support » Forums
BEE-Line Software Forums Minimize

Welcome to the BEE-Line Software Forums. 

In an effort to provide better, more timely support to our users, we'd like to introduce you to our new user forums.  If you have a question or comment about one of our products, please use the support forum specific to that product below.  Alternatively, you can use the search function to search our FAQs and other posts for related topics.

We hope you enjoy this new support format, but in case you would rather contact us directly please use our Support Request Form or call us at 512.258.8855.

Minimize

BEE-Line Software Forums  AerScreen  AerScreen Suppo...  AerScreen Run Un-Successful
Previous Previous

Next Disabled
New Post 4/16/2014 10:17 AM
Unresolved
  kspangle
7 posts
No Ranking

AerScreen Run Un-Successful 
Modified By kspangle  on 4/16/2014 9:18:27 AM)

Just installed AerScreen and tried running it for the first time...

After all the seasons' flow sectors are processed, I'm seeing this:

**Output is written to

C:\USERS\...\FILE.OUT

forrtl: severe <66>: output statement overflow record, unit -5...

(I can't resize the window to read the rest). Then there are 5 columns with the headers:

Image, PC, Routine, Line, and Source

Aerscreen is paused so I hit enter to continue and get an error message:

Problem running AerScreen. AerScreen Run Un-Successful. Display AerScreen Log File?

I still get an output file with concentrations and a maximum impact summary. The sector graph is a perfect circle, which doesn't seem right. I'm using downwash and no terrain.

I don't see any error or warning messages in the log file, the last few lines read:

Processing wind flow sector 360

AERMOD Finishes Successfully for FLOWSECTOR stage 2 Autumn sector 360

********   WARNING MESSAGES   ********                                                         
               ***  NONE  ***                                                                      

FLOWSECTOR   ended 04/16/14 08:51:18

REFINE       started 04/16/14 08:51:18

AERMOD Finishes Successfully for REFINE stage 3 Summer sector  20

********   WARNING MESSAGES   ********                                                         
               ***  NONE  ***                                                                      

REFINE       ended 04/16/14 08:51:19

Any ideas as to what is going on?

Previous Previous

Next Disabled
  BEE-Line Software Forums  AerScreen  AerScreen Suppo...  AerScreen Run Un-Successful
Software Updates  -  Webinars  -  Request Support  -  Forums
© 2017 Providence Engineering and Environmental Group LLC Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement